|dis is how a lark looks like.|
|owls like us.|
we usualy can identify we r in wat categories, larks usualy:
- have breakfast as their biggest meals.
- wake up as early in the weekdays on d weekends.
- feel d most tired at nite,d most energetic at noon.
us students are mostly owls.we sleep as late as we want and struggle for d morning classes including myself. im stil writing dis entry at 2 am.huhu.be it now we may not have any prob but once we start working it.l be a hell of a prob.
so how to transform ourself from becoming owls into larks. after doing some research, i found out dt dis steps does works:
- reset d body clock; enough sleep b4 of 8 hours, try to sleep early by avoiding scary movies n stressful activities like doing d assignments.
- once u wake up.take as much as morning light u can.open d windows.walk around so dt ur brain can register dt ur mind shud alert and wake up now.
- wen u start to work in d morning, do easy tasks first and leave d tougher asignments 4 noon time.
- catnap of not more than 20 min at noon.usualy ppl wil feel d urge of sleepines aftr lunch. sleep more and 4 sure u will feel more drowsier, grumpier and more tired.